So what did I accomplish today?
- Got up. Drink the pre-made coffee.
- Went for a walk.
- Resigned from the weedlot work detail. For me, it wasn’t fun. It was work. Not fun. Not satisfying. There is a reason that I always hired my yard work done.
- Had breakfast.
- Went for another walk.
- Worked on my annual donations.
- Did proforma run at 2018 taxes.
- Put peanut butter on a roll and called it lunch.
- Read for a while.
- Go hunting butterflies.
- Having a glass of wine. And here we are…with 4.75 miles on the fitbit.
I keep hoping to capture a good compound bee eye. Don’t think I can do it anymore handheld.
Note to Carlton: It is not pretty in America politically these days. “I am now quite certain, that the crimes of this guilty land will never be purged away but by blood.” Again – Damn it. You would be more interested in the dynamics than I am.